VIZZA INSURANCE PRIVACY POLICIES
- We state that www.vizzainsurance.com is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
- This Privacy and Security Policy therefore, explains how we protect your personal information provided to us on our website i.e. www.vizzainsurance.com and how we use that information in connection with the service offered through the website
- By using www.vizzainsurance.com and/or registering yourself at www.vizzainsurance.com Web Aggregator Limited (including its affiliates, its business partners, and representatives,) to contact you through email or phone call or SMS and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on www.vizzainsurance.com and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy.
Personal Information (“PI”) means any information/documents/details which relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information available with Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd, can identify such person Purposes of Collection of Your Data
- www.vizzainsurance.com collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its website's pages.
- When you register with www.vizzainsurance.com , you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth, and so on.
- Once you register at the website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your wireless device.
- Hence, by registering you authorise the www.vizzainsurance.com to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs
- You while providing your details/documents over the website, including but not limited to PI as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to www.vizzainsurance.com (including its marketing channels and business partners) to contact you through SMS, call and/ or e-mail and to follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the website, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on website and various other offers offered by its business partners.
- www.vizzainsurance.com reserves the right (and you expressly authorise www.vizzainsurance.com ) to share or disclose your PI when www.vizzainsurance.com determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
Usage of Your Information
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you.
- Process orders or applications submitted by you.
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you.
- To make our website and the services offered by www.vizzainsurance.com better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from our business partners or third parties.
- To send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might include offers or products from our business partners (such as insurance companies etc.) Or third parties (such as marketing partners and other service providers etc.), with whom www.vizzainsurance.com has a tie-up.
- To send you notices, communications, offer alerts relevant to your use of the services offered on this website.
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners.
- www.vizzainsurance.com does not disclose PI of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer/applicant. Upon your written request www.vizzainsurance.com will provide you with information on whether we hold any of your PI. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with third parties unless any one of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you;
- You have specifically authorised it
- Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
- For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time.
- This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- We may use the collected log information about you to improve services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality
Email/SMS Communications from Us and Our Partners
- We provide our registered customers with periodic emailers and email/SMS alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting www.vizzainsurance.com or third-party products.
- Subject to the express consent clause above, www.vizzainsurance.com Website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails.
- Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related e-mails/SMS, such as e-mail/SMS alerts. The above services are also provided by our partners.
Retention of Your Data
- www.vizzainsurance.com will retain your information for as long as it is necessary for providing you the Services available on the website or your request for termination of your account with www.vizzainsurance.com , whichever is later.
- Post termination of your account, www.vizzainsurance.com may continue to use your anonymized data aggregated or in combination with anonymised data of other users.
- We use this aggregated anonymised data for data analysis, profiling and research purposes, for example to gain insights about our users and their profiles.
- We may keep your contact information along with your application details (if any) for fraud prevention purposes and for the exercise/ defence of a legal claim or for providing evidence in legal proceeding(s)
Sharing Information with Third Parties with Your Consent
- If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies.
- You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. www.vizzainsurance.com is not responsible for their privacy practices
Testimonials, Blogs and Other Forums on www.vizzainsurance.com Website
- With your consent www.vizzainsurance.com may post your testimonial along with your name.
- If you use a blog, comments section or other public forum on website, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you messages. www.vizzainsurance.com shall not be held responsible for the PI you choose to submit in these forums
Intimation by Customers Regarding Change in Personal Information
- If the PI provided to us when you had applied for a product on our website changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our website.
- To review and update your PI and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at email@example.com
- You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however, you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
- We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information.
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PI submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website
- We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect www.vizzainsurance.com online accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
- When you register for the service, www.vizzainsurance.com requires a password from you for your privacy and security. www.vizzainsurance.com transmits information such as your login credentials for website or account credentials securely.
- Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
- We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee can put PI on any insecure machine. We permit only authorised employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to aforesaid PI.
- www.vizzainsurance.com has been verified for its use of SSL encryption technologies. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures
You Are Responsible for Maintaining the Confidentiality of Your Login Id and Password
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party
- If you believe that they have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through the login credential they have obtained from you or through a violation by you of this Privacy and Security Policy or the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If you have any security related concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns
- Users may find content on our website that links to the websites and services of insurance companies which may appear on our website for online sale of insurance.
- We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website.
- In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies.
- Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Third Party Websites
- When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page and send you an email.
- We encourage Users to periodically review this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Acceptance of These Terms
By using this website, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com
The effective date of this Policy, as stated below, indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed.
- In case of a refund owing to a flawed transaction/cancellation in keeping with the policy terms and conditions, the premium paid for the insurance product would be refunded through cheque or direct credit in accordance with the policy of the insurance provider which you have selected to purchase the product from.
- Cancellation Policy
In case of a cancellation in keeping with the policy terms and conditions, the premium paid for the insurance product would be refunded through cheque or direct credit in accordance with the policy of the Insurance provider which you have selected to purchase the product from.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Before you may use the website, you must read all of these General Terms and Conditions herein provided on the website.
- By using www.vizzainsurance.com products, software, services and website you understand and agree that www.vizzainsurance.com will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions from such point of usage.
- You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you may not use the website in any way.
- It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions in force.
- www.vizzainsurance.com reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms and Conditions without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this website signifies your assent/ratification of the updated or modified Terms and Conditions.
- If you object to these Terms and Conditions or any subsequent modifications to these Terms and Conditions in any way, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the website.
- We may require you to agree to additional Terms and Conditions (if any) between you and www.vizzainsurance.com in connection with specific services that you may avail from time to time.
- The service provided by www.vizzainsurance.com through website is available and appropriate only for use in India
IRDA Direct Broker Code: IRDA/ DB 543/ 13
- Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Limited (hereinafter referred to as www.vizzainsurance.com ) operates the website http://www.vizzainsurance.com to provide consumers choice and an easy way to buy Insurance products from multiple Insurance companies.
- Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd is not an insurance company, but a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding a Broking licence from the Indian Insurance Regulator – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI).
- Some of the details on the website may be provided by our participating insurance providers, and therefore the information provided by the insurers that is regulated by Vizza Assurance may contain inaccuracies.
- Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall not provide guarantee that the website information is timely, reliable or complete; or that the results obtained from the use of the website are of high quality.
- Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall not be held responsible for any information or advice arising out of the website or the website to the maximum extent permitted by law
- You are responsible for your final product choice and you should take time to read all details you receive before continuing.
- You should seek further guidance from Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd or the appropriate partner before selecting your policy if you have any doubts regarding a product or its Terms and Conditions.
- When you apply to purchase a product at www.vizzainsurance.com , Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd does not, however, promise that you will actually purchase the product you have chosen. Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd may pass on your personal details to the participatory company concerned from who you want to purchase products. Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd takes no liability in the event of a pause in buying the product that you have selected.
- Please note that Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd receives the premium deposit or assists in collecting it on behalf of the insurer that you choose to buy the policy from.
- The acceptance of the deposit as a premium and final issue of the policy is subject, in the absence of control over Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd, to the underwriting standards and the discretion of the insurer whose policies you have chosen to purchase. In the event of no final issuing of the policy, Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall ensure that the balance is refunded by the insurer
This agreement is in effect as of October 2013.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgement and agreement of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Usage of Website
- The website is intended for personal and non-commercial use. You shall register to become a member of the Website only if you are of the age of 18 or above and can enter into binding contracts as per applicable laws.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission).
- You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as and when prompted by the Website.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete), or Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) or services in connection thereto.
- By making use of the website, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in availing and purchasing the services that you have selected.
- You hereby agree that Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application.
- You specifically understand and agree that by using the website you authorise Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd and its affiliates and partners to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the Website.
- You agree and consent to receive communications on your phone/mobile number provided by you on the Website and expressly waive any registration made under DND/NCPR list under TRAI regulations.
- The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Personal Information (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through this Website.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to have access to our services (resources), you may be needed, as a part of or as part of your right to use the resources, to provide certain information about you (such as identity, contact details, and so on). You consent to provide always reliable, right and up-to-date information.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all login information associated with every account you use to access resources is kept confidential. Consequently, you will be responsible for all activities under your account(s)
- Any of our resources, other than those given by us, is strictly forbidden to access (or trying to access). In particular, through any automatic, unconventional or unethical means, you agree not to use (or attempting to access) any of our resources.
- It is strictly forbidden to participate in all activities which disturb or interfere with our resources, including those servers or networks to which our resources are located or linked.
- It is strictly prohibited that our resources be copied, replicated, distributed, exchanged, or resold.
- Any impact, loss or damage that we may cause or sustain as a result of any illegal actions by you, directly or indirectly, is solely your responsibility and may incur civil or criminal liability.
- We can offer different resources for interactions on the web, such as blog posts, online chat, forums, newsgroups, ratings and reviews of products, various social media services and so on.
- You understand we usually do not pre-screen or track the contents of users of these different communication tools, which means that you have a personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner when you plan to use them to upload any kind of content to our website.
- You agree to not upload, publish, exchange or otherwise distribute content by posting or otherwise using any of the open communication tools as indicated:
- Is unlawful, illegal, defamatory, insulting, harassing, bullying, dishonest, irritating, intrusive, discriminatory or includes any kind of evocative, offensive or expressed language.
- Infringes any copyright, or other exclusive right, of any entity, or of any trademark, trademark, commercial secret or any party
- Comprises any type of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising;
- Impersonates any entity or individual, as well as any http://www.Vizzainsurance.com/ employees or representatives.
- In our sole discretion we have the right to remove any materials that we believe do not adhere to this User Agreement together with any content otherwise offensive, disruptive, unfair or inaccurate to us or that violates the rights or trademarks of third parties.
- No delay or failure to delete these contents is our duty. You hereby consent to such removal and agree to withdraw any allegation against us if you post material that we wish to remove.
- For any content that you or any 3rd party user of our website shares, we take no responsibility. Any material you post using any open communication tools on our Website is however the property of Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd, given that the content does not breach, or violate any copyright or trademark rights of third parties. Ltd. and as a result gives us a permit for reproduction, change, adaptation, translation, publishing, public display and/or distribution, as we find fit, to be permanent, irrevocable, universal and royalty free.
- You accept that Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd will be indemnified and left harmless including it owners, officers, administrators, staff, contributors, agents and licensees against and against all injuries, costs, penalties and expenditures including reasonable legal fees arising from any breach of this Agreement or from non-compliance on any obligations you or any other person using your account incurred your account.
- We reserve the right to consider any allegation under this User Agreement for which we have the right to compensation. In such a situation, you shall cooperate with us as we reasonably inquire.
Limitations of Liability
Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd (including its officers/directors/employees/representatives/affiliates/providers) will not be responsible or liable for
- Any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with
- Any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the website)
- Any use of the website or content.
- The performance or non-performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the website or your downloading of any content from the website.
- You further acknowledge and agree that Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party websites.
- You agree that Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties.
- Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd (including its officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any and against any
Other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Terms and Conditions, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
- Any failure or delay by Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd of that provision or right.
- The exercise of one or more of Vizza Insurance’s rights hereunder shall not be a waiver of, or preclude the exercise of, any rights or remedies available to Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd under these Terms and Conditions or in law or at equity.
- Any waiver of any provision shall only be effective if made in writing and executed by a duly authorised officer of Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd.
Copyright and Trademarks
- The trademarks, logos, texts, graphics and service marks displayed on the website are the intellectual; property of Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd. and other associated parties and service providers.
- Users are prohibited from using any of the above for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd or such third party which may own the Marks.
- All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site is protected by copyright.
- Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the website for commercial or public purposes
If the performance of Services/Website by Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd is prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by reason of
- Labour disputes and strikes.
- Acts of God.
- Floods, lightning, and severe weather.
- Shortages of materials and rationing.
- Inducement of any virus, malware, Trojan or other disruptive mechanisms.
- Any event of hacking or illegal usage of the website.
- Utility or communication failures or earthquakes.
- War, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion.
- Acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order.
- Proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government.
Any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which are beyond the reasonable control of Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd and could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions, then Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd shall be excused and discharged from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such force majeure event, and such non-performance shall, in no manner whosoever, amount to a breach by Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd of its obligations herein or incur any legal liability on Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd.
- Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd controls and operates this Website from its offices in India and it can be accessed by most countries around the world.
- Since the laws of each country the vary from those of India, by accessing this website you agree that, with all matters concerning the use of this website and the purchase of all products or services through this site, India's Statutes and Laws shall apply without recourse to a conflict of law and the United Nations Convention on International Sales of Goods.
- Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in India, You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd may assign its rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and Conditions and without any notice to you.
- You will observe these other Terms and Conditions. The laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms and Conditions, as well as your and our observance of the same.
- If you take any legal action relating to your use of the Website or these Terms and Conditions, you agree to file such action only in the courts located in Chennai, India.
- In any such action that we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees.
- You acknowledge that you have read and have understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions have the same force and effect as a signed agreement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement.
Termination of Use
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement.
- Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Unless otherwise expressed, Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd. expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether implied or express, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose and non-infringement.
You are authorising Vizza Insurance Broking Services Pvt Ltd to override the DND settings to reach out to you over calls, SMS, emails and any other mode of communication. This authorization will override your registry under NDNC.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms and Conditions of Service as delineated above, you can contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org